Home U.S. Coin Forum

Is anyone going to be at the Hagerstown MD coin show?

I will be there on Saturday. I would love to see others from the board there as well

Start Date : Sep 03, 2011
End Date : Sep 04, 2011
Time : 10:00 am to 04:00 pm

Phone : 301-739-5414

Grand Venice Hotel, 431 Dual Hwy. Hagerstown, MD 21740

Thanks

Cliff
RACC
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Comments

• LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭
    I had not heard about this show, I will have to see if I can make. That's not too far from me.
  • A bit of a haul from bel air. How far is Hagerstown from 695? And how many tables will be set up? Might be something fun to do after a week w/o electricity. Or did Irene get out that far!
    Liberty . . . In God We Trust . . . not just words - A way of life
  • ShortgapbobShortgapbob Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭
    We will be set up there. Hagerstown is a decent size club show that has been around for decades and has a loyal following. It is about an hour west of the Baltimore/DC area.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

For a large selection of U.S. Coins & Currency, visit The Reeded Edge's online webstore at the link below.

The Reeded Edge
  • TPRCTPRC Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there Saturday morning at around 10:00 a.m.

Tom

• LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭
    I plan on being there tomorrow. If anyone sees a younger big guy with a scraggly beard and a cream colored HB McClure hat and flip flops, don't be afraid to say hello.
  • holy crap this one snuck up on me again- gonna try and make it this afternoon - Saturday
    I like 'em rough
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    msybe next time
  • LRCTomLRCTom Posts: 857 ✭✭✭
    Wish I could get a table...I'd be there if I could...

...Tom

LRC Numismatics eBay listings:
    http://stores.ebay.com/lrcnumismatics

• FunwithMPLFunwithMPL Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Went on Saturday, the bourse was full. Talked to Andy and Al from Angel Dee's and Rod from The Reeded Edge coins. Both sold me a few nice coins. The Hagerstown show has a great mix of dealers that have raw coins for starter's to the high end slab coins. That is why I drive two hours from Lancaster PA. to get to show. It is the best local coin club show around.
    Collector

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file