Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2011 Burnished ASE

I just placed my advance order for the 2011 unc. burnished ASE. The mint sent out notices today that they are accepting orders now.

Comments

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭
    In turn I just cancelled my subscription for 25 which I've had for a long time. Didn't want to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for it!
  • Options
    I certainly understand my friend.
  • Options
    razzlerazzle Posts: 981 ✭✭
    How many types of ase are there for 2011? I am getting more and more perplexed. There is a proof, an unc, an anniversary, a burnished die, bullion, anniversary set? Help image
    Markets (governments) can remain irrational longer than an investor can remain solvent.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just placed my advance order for the 2011 unc. burnished ASE. The mint sent out notices today that they are accepting orders now. >>

Huh?

I believe you misread it as the email stated nothing about "accepting orders".

Product Notification
    2011 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin
    Online Subscription Program

Looking for a quick and easy way to stay current on some of your favorite products like the 2011 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin? When you sign up for United States Mint Online Subscription Programs, you get the products you want when they first go on sale. Sign up by September 13, and you will receive the spectacular 2011 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin and all future American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coins automatically! You can choose to cancel at anytime. This stunning coin is a must-have for collectors. The coin’s obverse features Liberty, in all her splendor, walking confidently toward the sunrise. The reverse features an image of a heraldic eagle with shield. This eye-catching coin is the perfect way to enhance your collection and show pride in our Nation. Don’t wait another second - sign up and start your subscription today!

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    You're right. I misread it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file