Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My Three CONDER Newps!

Just added these three new Conder Tokens to my collection!

I only have one other proof, so I was very pleased to add this beautiful proof Warwickshire D&H 208 (Hotel) to my collection.

I was also glad to pick up this White Metal Hampshire D&H 6 (Admiral Earl Howe) - White Metal Conders are usually more rare than their bronze copper counterparts

This popular Norfolk D&H 19 so-called "Flying Saucer" is actually a plough and shuttle and this one is in especially nice condition
Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®

Comments

• Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders,
    I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders, I will not collect Conders,

imageimage
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The UFO over the Plow is really neat! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    what cacheman said.... but very nice!!!!!
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What MacCrimmon said...I refuse to consider the 20 or so that I have a 'collection'. Okay, the stork and the greyhound were irresistable (?sp). It's NOT a collection. I WON'T collect them. What is that Groll website address anyway....

Seriously though, those are gorgeous!

Out of curiosity, is slabbing becoming more of a trend with these? No judging one way or another implied, just curious (as a mostly internet buyer I must confess I sometimes like to defer to the slab-osity-ness of an item when I'm shopping long distance).

Cathy

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. What Mac said.

(Stork is just in denial. If she has 20 already, she's done slid down the slippery slope and is a goner fer sure.) image

PS- love the proof especially.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭
    Stunning! image

You need to post over here more often!
  • Options
    I couldn't find a picture of it, but the W.M. on the white metal piece reminds me of the unique (?) 1787 WM New Jersey cent with the initials. Was that piece made by Walter Mould too?
    imageimageimage