Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Introduction

I've frequented the PSA message boards for a long time now and have learned a lot over the years. Today I decided to finally join the discussion. I collect primarily "vintage" (loosely defined, pre-1970s) sports cards.

I always enjoy seeing the results that others post. Here are some results that I received yesterday.

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type Country

1 1 18681292 GEM MINT 10 2011 ALL-STAR GAME-FULL FULL NL-5,AL-1; MVP-PRINCE FIELDER
1 2 18681293 MINT 9 2011 ALL-STAR GAME-FULL FULL NL-5,AL-1; MVP-PRINCE FIELDER
1 3 18681294 GEM MINT 10 2011 ALL-STAR GAME-FULL FULL NL-5,AL-1; MVP-PRINCE FIELDER
1 4 18681295 MINT 9 2011 ALL-STAR GAME-FULL FULL NL-5,AL-1; MVP-PRINCE FIELDER
2 1 18681296 MINT 9 2011 ALL-STAR WORKOUT-FULL FULL HOME RUN DERBY

Total Items: 5
Date Received: 8/1/2011

Comments

• FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards. And glad to see a Cubs fan is grading my lovely Brewer's.

So, do you collect just baseball?
  • HallcoHallco Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are Cub fans allowed to collect Prince Fielder though? imageimage Enjoy the freakshow known as the CU forums!
  • image So would rather have Pujols or Fielder as your starting 1st baseman next yearimage
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• Bear48Bear48 Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    I collect all sports -- football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and even professional wrestling.

The posted results provided above are for tickets to the 2011 MLB All-Star Game and HR Derby. It was a good time.
  • Bear48Bear48 Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    @cone10 -- I'd like to see Albert on 1st for the Cubs next season. That'd be pretty sweet.
  • artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards...nice to see someone else that collects Hockey around here...if you have any HOF rookies you want to part with let me know. I am always trying to add to my HOF Hockey set

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!!! As you know, there are lots of knowledgable people on here.

Glad you decided to join in the discussions. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • CubsFan41CubsFan41 Posts: 513 ✭✭
    Welcome. image
    Looking for Cello packs with Bill Buckner on top