Options

I should really just give up putting token bids

on anything Russian or related to China image

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I should really just give up putting token bids >>

Maybe you should put some token bids on some tokens! image

Actually, I have. I seem to keep stumbling over some interesting exonumia while looking for love tokens. I've bought a few pieces lately.

PS (and OT)- Victoria loves your "hamster" avatar. But she's a nearly-ten-year-old girl. So I guess she would.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    icsoccericsoccer Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    If you are going to bid on 'gradeable' Chinese....bring a hammer to hammer a bid in.
    Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russian is not what it once was-

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe you should start bidding on tokens ... image
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Russian is not what it once was- >>

Give it a few more years and it will be again. The recent market recession hit Russia pretty hard. They will need time to recover.
  • Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Russian is not what it once was- >>

Give it a few more years and it will be again. The recent market recession hit Russia pretty hard. They will need time to recover. >>

Are you suggesting buying Russian at depressed prices and holding for a while?

I, for one, think the Chinese market will follow a similar path as the Russian market. The unknown is when.