Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB or trade - Ford Stacks Sales #3, #13......

I have to trade extra 6, 12, 14, 15, 16 catalogs.

PM Me. image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dup stack is at the office...I'll check tomorrow and PM you if I have them. I have 10 dups or so...do you feel lucky?
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no joy in Mudville, I have 10 dups but none you need. Sorry!
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 dups and not one I need?? What are the odds?? image

Thanks for the #5 - still need 11 and 13. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Still need #11 and #13 in good condition - trades or $$. image
  • Options
    Thanks for the #11 - need #3 and #13. image