Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

63 & 71 PSA cards for sale, 59 Mantle AS

I'm in between set breaks on Ebay so I thought I'd put a few cards up here to see if there is any interest. Some of 63's are from a recent pop, don't have them back yet so I can send scans in a few days if needed. Payment via Paypal gift, add $2.00 for shipping. The prices are about 90% of the VCP average price.
imageThe spots are from the scanner, not the card.
1963 #390 Aaron PSA 9 $1600
1963 #440 Juan Marichal PSA 8 $44 hold
1971 #76 Savage PSA 8 $10
1971 #86 Kilkenny PSA 8 $10
1971 #163 Martinez PSA 8 $10
1971 #242 Ray PSA 8 $8
1971 #283 Such PSA 8 $8
1971 #549 Brewer PSA 7 $16
From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    please send me a scan of the 2 1957 topps cards and the 59 mantle AS card. oucom52@yahoo.com
  • Options
    bighurt2000bighurt2000 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Send me scan of 63 Robinson & Aaron.......
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    Bump to reflect sales. I'll try and get a scan of the Aaron up tomorrow
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    Added a scan of the Aaron card.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    Only have a few 71's and the killer 63 Aaron left. Thanks to those who have bought from me in the last few days, all cards have been sent with the exception of the payments from this afternoon.
    ~WalterSobchak