Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

kidatheart you watching the lakers vs twolves game?

How in the world can you say kobe bryant is not good or compare jason kidd to this guy?

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    damn...not ANOTHER one of these .....this REALLY gets old after 75 of em

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    hey airKobe08, how do you like those uni's..i kinda like them

dave
  • I HATE KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SHAQ, NO CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

WOLVES WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! image

I WOULD TAKE GARNETT OVER KOBE ANY DAY!!!!!!!

KOBE FANS ARE THE MOST ANNOYING FANS!!!!!!!!! image

Ebay feedback over 150 all positives. Check site

http://groups.msn.com/kidatheartcardz/basketballcollectionscans.msnw
  • Hey kobecollector I wish they wore those uniforms all the time, Because they would actual have more sales and probably be #1 in uniform sales. Alot of people just don't like wearing purple and yellow so that hurts the overall jersey sales.

as far as cardnyou putting your 2 cents in~ This was to kidatheart not you munchkin. He is a twolves fan and he must be watching......... Me and him just bug each other and it is nothing serious man ...I have nothing agaisnt mike ...it's just talk so

SHUT THE FUKK UP AND KEEP YOUR AZZ OUT OF MY BUISNESS ...go collect your little jordan game used floors and stay outta of the big boys conversations.
  • hahaha mike you know who you really rather have boiiiiii....Just look at #1 gif HAHAHAHA

HEY GOT MILK? you see those fartnett ads in magazines?
    LMMFAO !!!!!!!

oh well...seems i got a rise outta you....oh,& i'm carryin ya munchkin little boy.....ya know...you can always tell the boys from the men.....ya sound like your about 15,16.....somewhere in there......i remember those years....although i was NEVER as ignorant as you are,but still dumb nonetheless

• k man just go collect your game used floors buddy~ I'm not going to argue with people who actual think kobe can't play basketball.

It's nonsense
  • KOBE HAS TALENT BUT YOUR TOP PIC WAS A LUCK SHOT!

GLAD TO SEE YOU KEEP THE GOALTENDING PIC UP FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET THE KOBE AUTO!!!!!

I NEVER HATE PUNK PLAYERS MORE THEN WHEN THEY PLAY THE WOLVES!!!!!!

GARNETT RULES!! KOBE DRULES!!!!!!!!

WOLVES DO KINDA SUCK, BUT WE LOST ARE POINT GUARD AND THE BAS TARD STEARN TOOK AWAY ALL OUR PICS!!!!!!!!!!

HATE THE LAKERS ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE THE YANKS!!!!!!!!

• Naw kid, Non-Kobe fans are the most annoying fans image
    man...are you REALLY that ignorant ????...find me somewhere where i said he couldn't play......ya can't,cuz i didn't.....& i ain't ya fukin buddy

• hahaha kid!!!!!!! I see someones a little mad ~ I'll be sure to take a kobe AUTO over vince carter cards ANY FUKKIN DAY OF THE WEEK.

JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANNA GET RID YOUR KOBE AUTO...U KNOW I'LL TAKE IT.
  • YOU MIGHT NOT WANT IT ANYOMRE....I THEIR ARE SOME FUNNY STAINS ON IT CAUSE I JUST GOT DONE WHIPEING MY AZZ WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY STOLE THE LAKERS FROM MN

AT LEAST CHANGE THEIR NAME!

NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THEIFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao...i ain't pissed...cuz i'd be writin a HELLUVA lot more...& if i did have a kobe auto,hell yeah i'd be proud.....he brings a premium......i may not be a big of a fan of his as you....but i sure as hell at stupid lolol

• hahahaha you sucka~ You know you went and bought a actual 20 inch screw down holder for your kobe auto after what he just showed you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    imageimageimage...i ain't ever seen him do anything that anyone else hasn't done lmao

besides....the wolf kid done & whipped the ole yang with it imageimageimageimage

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lmao