Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH - Rare gold drinking glasses or tumblers, set of 8 with carrier - perfect Xmas gift.

Unusual rare gold tumblers, 5" tall, features rare gold/territorials. Set of 8 with carrying rack, looks to be 1950's. Handle on carrier cracked - bakelite?? No chips or cracks.

Now on ebay.

Link to auction
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now on ebay. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    extremely cool set!
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTH is RYK on something like this? He should be all over this (I didn't even see this when it was originally posted...you need to not post at that time of the morning image )

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    UPS ground? You're a daring man. I can bet they wont get there in one piece.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
    Well, if they sell for a high enough price, I'll care more if they get there or not. image
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I could pick them up in person since we are neighbors now. image

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally Tacky Chic... Guess I'll toss in a bid! imageimageimage

I've been outbid image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭✭
    Those bring back memories. My dad worked for the company that made those glasses (Libby, a division of Owens-Illinois at the time. You'll see a small script "L" on the bottom of each glass).

I saw those classes in a brochure when I was a kid, and my dad got them for us. First they were for special occasions; in later years they were for everyday use. I think my dad gave them to me maybe 10-15 years later, and we used them in my own family until they all broke one by one (we probably got 30+ years of use out of them overall, so no complaints).

I never saw the carrier, though...

Man -- I feel old. Stuff I used when it was new is now kitch!
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave you are tragically hipimage

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    Dave:

Thanks for the info - maybe I'll throw in a bid and swap them for a hat?? image
  • CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Dave:

Thanks for the info - maybe I'll throw in a bid and swap them for a hat?? image >>

We'd have to get that trade past the Hatmaster of CRO, also known as John A.; also known as ColonialCoinUnion.

He treats our CRO hats like they were his children.image

Just kiddin', of course. [ = inserted just in case the Hatmaster is reading this...]