Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Spanish Trail PCGS (OGH) MS 64 CAC for sale on Heritage

Coming up at Heritage's Long Beach Sale......

It was a tough call to sell this coin. I am building a 510, er, I mean 50, piece set, and it was a toss up as to which coin to sell. I really like this one as the color gives the coin some flash. The few ticks account for the grade, but my taste favors lustre and color over marks and tics. There is also a Todd Pollock photo:

Lot 3887 Spanish Trail PCGS 64 CAC OGH

And the Todd Pollock photo of it:

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    please enter me in your generous giveaway

imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that 510 piece commem set is tougher then the 50 and 144! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    Bankerbob56Bankerbob56 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭
    why didnt you sell it on this forum? i would be interested here but i hate auction houses..... for casual purchases at least!

What we've got here is failure to communicate.....

Successful BST xactions w/PCcoins, Drunner, Manofcoins, Rampage, docg, Poppee, RobKool, and MichealDixon.
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>why didnt you sell it on this forum? i would be interested here but i hate auction houses..... for casual purchases at least!

image >>

Thanks for the nice comments about the coin. I did list it on the BST last October, at $1470.00, before it got the CAC bean.