Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can anyone help me identify these autographs?

Hello Fellow Collectors,

A few months ago I posted pictures of four autographed baseballs that I was unable to identify. Thanks to a few board members, I was able to cross three of them off my list of abot 20 signed baseballs I have that I am unable to identify. It worked last time so I thought I'd try it again. Here are a few more that my dad, my brother, and I are unable to figure out. They are all single signed.

Thanks,
R-Mac

Comments

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    top one may be Claude Osteen

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

<< <i>top one may be Claude Osteen >>

That what everyone says when they see it, haha. Unfourtunatly it's not, thanks though!
  • Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    I haven't compared signatures or anything, but what about Ron Oester on the top one?
  • Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Bottom ball is Bob Walk. Top one may be Orestes Destrade rushed.
  • Options

<< <i>I haven't compared signatures or anything, but what about Ron Oester on the top one? >>

No, I thought so too, but it's not it. Thanks though!
  • Options

<< <i>Bottom ball is Bob Walk. Top one may be Orestes Destrade rushed. >>

Awesome, thanks so much! Haha, when I first saw the ball, I thought it looked like "B.B. Halis", unfortunatly a player with that name never existed, haha!

It could be a rushed Orested Destrade, but he never wore #63, thanks though!

Thanks for your help!

R-Mac
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Third one is L7J
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    The top one is Allen Watson.
  • Options

<< <i>Third one is L7J >>

Haha, yea it might as well be.
  • Options

<< <i>The top one is Allen Watson. >>

It could be, but he never wore number 63. Not sure, thanks though!
  • Options

<< <i>

It could be, but he never wore number 63. Not sure, thanks though! >>

I believe that what you're seeing as "63" is actually "#34", with the four being underneath the top loop of the W.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

It could be, but he never wore number 63. Not sure, thanks though! >>

I believe that what you're seeing as "63" is actually "#34", with the four being underneath the top loop of the W. >>

I stand corrected. After looking at it closely, it is definitely #34, and definitely his autograph. Thank you so much for your help!

R-Mac