Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

ebay mantle card

I want this card here

1959 mantle

The Price is too high for me. I am only interested in the 1959 mantle with a psa grading of 6 or 7. I dont want to pay over $350.
Should I look on ebay or elsewhere?

I'd appreciate any help.

Comments

• we have a 59 topps mantle psa 7 going up for auction 2nite...no reserve
    enjoy
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • There is one at auction atm you can bid on that.

Edit after probstein's post

This one is a 6 currently at $152
  • Can you guys post the links please?
  • For $350, you need to be patient and wait for a PSA 6 auction. One just ended yesterday for $301, but that was on the low end. Only seven out of 31 eBay sales (for PSA 6 Mantles) for this year have been under your price point.

• << <i>Can you guys post the links please? >>

Can you search on eBay for "1959 topps mantle psa 6"?
  • I just did. I will defiantly bid on this one

micky mantle

I would pay $400 for a psa graded 7 but i dont have that money to pay for a card at the moment

• << <i>I just did. I will defiantly bid on this one

micky mantle

I would pay $400 for a psa graded 7 but i dont have that money to pay for a card at the moment >>

You should stick to looking for a 6, $350 for a 6 that sells for 400-450 is much more reasonable than $400 for a card that sells $700-900.
  • KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    I would pay $400 for a psa graded 7 but i dont have that money to pay for a card at the moment.

The only way you're getting a PSA 7 for $400 is if you're about to be screwed. Post a scan of this incredible opportunity before you buy it, not after, to save yourself some grief.
  • KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    I would pay $400 for a psa graded 7 but i dont have that money to pay for a card at the moment.

The only way you're getting a PSA 7 for $400 is if you're about to be screwed. Post a scan of this incredible opportunity before you buy it, not after, to save yourself some grief.