Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD

I have five (5) 2007 United States Mint Little Rock Coin and Medal Sets. Each set is SEALED and contains a 1 oz silver dollar and a bronze commemorative medal. I am the original owner of these sets and they are all in pristine condition. $170 dlvd for all five sets, which includes free shipping and insurance. Will also sell the sets separately, too, at $35 per set dlvd.. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Ttt

Wednesday bump!