Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

eBay bidder to block

nyyankeechris75

8/10

I just won the auction(s) from you. I wanted to contact you to let you know that although I usually pay thru paypal the same day that I win the auction, I will be unable to pay you for a few weeks. I am currently on vacation and I am using the hotel computer to send this message to you. As soon as I get home, I will send you the payment thru paypal immediately. I just want to make sure that I am at my own computer in order for it to be safe and secure on my end when I log into paypal and send the payment. I really hope that you understand, and if there is any issue or problem with that, please let me know right away. Please respond to this email now. Thank you for your understanding. CHris

8/16
I just wanted to let you know that I will be paying for the item(s) soon as I come home from vacation. Also, recently I lost all my prized rookie and auto rookie collection due to a small house fire that I did not have insurance on. It has been very hard on me and extremely upsetting. If you can find it in your heart to throw in any nice extras while packaging up my auction(s), I would be very greatful and appreciate anything that you can do for me. It would make a very nice gesture of a birthday present for me since it is my birthday this month too. If not, no big deal. I collect all nice chrome rookies from the more recent years....2007-present. Again, thank you ahead of time if you can do anything to help replentish my collection, since that is the reason I am buying from u in the first place. Please respond soon to this message. God bless you, Chris.

8/27
Thank you so very much for being patient with me for the payment while I returned from vacation. I appreciate your understanding, and also I just wanted to let you know that I have paid you now thru paypal. Please let me know when u will be shipping out to me. I will be keeping track. If you are going to help me out by throwing in any nice extras in chrome rookie cards from 2009-2011, (or any other years really0, auto or non auto rookie cards to help replentish my collection since the fire, again, it is deeply appreciated and I will cherish them. IIt has been extremely difficult emotionally for me, and would make me very happy and be a nice gesture on your part since my birthday is coming up this month. Please respond to this email about when u will ship out. God bless, Chris

Found this thread on FCB from March of last year:
Link

He's been claiming his house burnt down for over a year now.

Comments

• zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    what a complete tool

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    thats bullcrap.. I hate when people use the godbless stuff
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    WTF is the deal with people asking for free stuff? I've had this buyer win stuff and his line is something like "If you could throw in a few Pujols rookies for my grandkids, that'd be very nice of you!"

Gimme an f'n break....
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Aric.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

<< <i>WTF is the deal with people asking for free stuff? I've had this buyer win stuff and his line is something like "If you could throw in a few Pujols rookies for my grandkids, that'd be very nice of you!"

Gimme an f'n break.... >>

I have responded before with sure I would be happy to throw in some extras once you throw me some extra cash via PayPal. I will add an equal amount of extras based on the extra cash you throw my way.

-Brendan
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I would send him a monster box of commons with postage due.
  • What a loser.
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would send him a monster box of commons with postage due. >>

+1. That guy sounds like a total POS. Actually, you should just send him a ziplock bag full of dog poo. What a loser....
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    "Dear Chris,
    So sorry to hear about your recent tragedy. As it turns out, I had a small house fire here as well. Unfortunately, the card you bought from me was lost in the fire. Normally I'd refund your payment, but I really need to replenish my collection so I'm gonna keep it. You seem like a great guy, so I know you will understand. Besides, it's my birthday this month so I thought your money would make a nice gift to me. So thank you for the money, God bless and take care!"
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    "Dear Chris,
    So sorry to hear about your recent tragedy. As it turns out, I had a small house fire here as well. Unfortunately, the card you bought from me was lost in the fire. Normally I'd refund your payment, but I really need to replenish my collection so I'm gonna keep it. You seem like a great guy, so I know you will understand. Besides, it's my birthday this month so I thought your money would make a nice gift to me. So thank you for the money, God bless and take care!"

image bwahaha that is the best

• << <i>"Dear Chris,
    So sorry to hear about your recent tragedy. As it turns out, I had a small house fire here as well. Unfortunately, the card you bought from me was lost in the fire. Normally I'd refund your payment, but I really need to replenish my collection so I'm gonna keep it. You seem like a great guy, so I know you will understand. Besides, it's my birthday this month so I thought your money would make a nice gift to me. So thank you for the money, God bless and take care!" >>

• << <i>"Dear Chris,
    So sorry to hear about your recent tragedy. As it turns out, I had a small house fire here as well. Unfortunately, the card you bought from me was lost in the fire. Normally I'd refund your payment, but I really need to replenish my collection so I'm gonna keep it. You seem like a great guy, so I know you will understand. Besides, it's my birthday this month so I thought your money would make a nice gift to me. So thank you for the money, God bless and take care!" >>

lol
  • thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    God has no need for a drone.

• CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>"Dear Chris,

Genius.