2001 SPX Baseball Hobby Boxes

2001 SP Baseball Hobby Boxes

2001 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Hobby
Boxes

1999-2005 Legendary Cuts, Heritage, Sweet Spot,
Bowman Chrome, Bowmans Best, Bowman Heritage and many, many more

If you have been looking for some of these hard
to find items, we now have updated the website with the complete inventory of
items we bought. P.S. everything is also hobby version boxes!

Found this item, not sure if its one of the new ones or not what do you think?

2001 Topps Baseball Unopened Series 1 Retail Wax Box

https://www.bbcexchange.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemid=3353&searchtype=3&search=2001&lotsperpage=100&categoryid=1&displayby=2&pagetype=0&page=0&seo=2001-Topps-Baseball-Unopened-Series-1-Retail-Wax-Box

Any opinions?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    This has got to be a wonderful box to go thru aswell:
    2001 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts Baseball
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Saw their posts/pictures on Facebook last night... got my order in for 7 boxes of various product from 2001 baseball.

Will probably open 2-4 of the boxes, gonna stash the rest. After spending $800, don't want to gamble too much busting them all image
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Saw their posts/pictures on Facebook last night... got my order in for 7 boxes of various product from 2001 baseball.

Will probably open 2-4 of the boxes, gonna stash the rest. After spending $800, don't want to gamble too much busting them all image >>

Did you take all the heritage,

I couldn't find any.

Joe
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Nope, no Heritage here!

2001 Topps Heritage was there when I was doing my shopping, but must have sold out as it doesn't appear to be on the site anymore. If memory serves me correctly, it was $260 a box!
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    260 a box?? I believe one just ended on Ebay for 160.00. I will have to look as I was watching it

edited to add the link...I was right.. the box went for 165 plus 12 for shipping!

linky
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    BBCEBBCE Posts: 111
    Hello!
    The first person who called me bought all of the 2001 Topps heritage baseball hobby boxes at $260.00 per. Sorry, but there are none left! Thanks! Steve
  • Options
    Big difference in price there
  • Options
    Last one ended on EBay for $213.50. There is another on EBay for $439.

Small discount I'm sure for bulk buying, seems right in line to me. These are obviously tough to find.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    Instead of lurking around, I will come clean as the buyer of the 01 Heritage.

Steve was very nice and professional as usual. I appreciated the opportunity to purchase an 8 box case (which is almost impossible to find these days) from a reputable source. It was definately worth a few extra bucks to have the case come from BBCE.

I don't know if this makes everyone feel better or worse but that case is going to get locked away for awhile. No live breaks on this one.
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't know if this makes everyone feel better or worse but that case is going to get locked away for awhile. No live breaks on this one. >>

not if I have anything to say about it.