Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Looking for a Storage Recommendation

Collectors!

I need a suggestion of how to store raw cards. I keep my graded cards in Super Vault Storage Box from BCW Supplies and my raw cards are loose in Card Saver 1's. Is there a cardboard box designed with card saver 1's in mind or that happens to fit them well?

thanks!

John

Comments

• Options
    There is a shorter version of the Super Vault box by BCW that fits CS'1 perfectly.
  • Options
    jgrigalijgrigali Posts: 364 ✭✭
  • Options
    That is it.
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would recommed Matt Millers (MBMiller25) card cases. There good for graded as well as raw cards. The cases are air and water tight. I own two of them and can not be happier. Go to the BST boards to find his thread.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would recommed Matt Millers (MBMiller25) card cases. There good for graded as well as raw cards. The cases are air and water tight. I own two of them and can not be happier. Go to the BST boards to find his thread. >>

I concur. Pricier than the cardboard boxes, but worth every penny in my opinion!
  • Options
    + 1 for the cases you can purchase from Matt. I now own five of them, and they are fantastic, and Matt is great to work with.

Brian
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart
    Brian
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    .....and whatever you do, DO NOT leave any boxes on the floor in your basement....I recently lost some cards when my sewers backed up after one of our monsoons this summer......first time I've had water in my basement since I had the T fixed in my front yard 15 years ago......