Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Do Canadians have their own National?

I thought I remember seeing a promo years ago for an annual Expo, but my preliminary search only turned up the Totonto Hockey Card Super Show, along with a few regional collectable venues. Any large-scale shows in the Great White North that would feature a reasonable amount of baseball cards, say, prewar stuff?
Always looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks in a uniform PSA 3 (NQ)

psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=223023&ac=1

Comments

• Options

<< <i>I thought I remember seeing a promo years ago for an annual Expo, but my preliminary search only turned up the Totonto Hockey Card Super Show, along with a few regional collectable venues. Any large-scale shows in the Great White North that would feature a reasonable amount of baseball cards, say, prewar stuff? >>

I'm pretty sure the Hockey one is their big show but it has other sports as well (at least some)
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    There is a semi-annual International Expo in Mississauga (Toronto) that, while much smaller than it used to be, it still quite a solid show. At one point, it was comparable in size to a small National. The primary material there is hockey, memorabilia (jerseys and equipment), and some baseball and other sports.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys. Aside from the cards, I've never been up north and my GF and I wouldn't mind taking in the sights.
    Always looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks in a uniform PSA 3 (NQ)

psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=223023&ac=1