Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

To the person who contacted me via PM

I got your message. Thanks.
Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Options

<< <i>I got your message. Thanks. >>

+1290348190283190784
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got your message. Thanks. >>

is this an open or closed invitation?

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it a Mets fan?
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    He identified himself appropriately, which was great to see. Name, picture ID, email, cell phone, and linkedIn account. If I get angry for some reason and need to reach out, I have a myriad of options to do so.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Im sorry, I was a little out of my mind when I sent that. Please accept my apologies.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    I thought this was all over, but I guess not. Personally, I don't think the new Hanes flat front crew-neck t-shirts hold any advantage whatsoever over the old style that you so garishly refer to as the "bacon neck" tshirts. But thats your business. There was no reason to go postal. Its just a f***ing t-shirt.

• Options
    Save The World Tonight

Thought I would drop in a great song to make this read even more fun.
  • Options
    Time of Our Lives

One more just for the heck of it.

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Your Base...

Haven't seen this one in some time.
    Mike
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>He identified himself appropriately, which was great to see. Name, picture ID, email, cell phone, and linkedIn account. If I get angry for some reason and need to reach out, I have a myriad of options to do so. >>

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Was it a Mets fan? >>

Maybe even a Phillies fan?