Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

2011 POLL- Future Pro Football Hall of Fame- Senior Set

With the finalists announced, time to look at who we might possibly add to the set or subtract to the set this year. I'm going to post my nominees, which will consist of the top NEWLY eligible players to the Senior pool. As well as any players who made the Senior Semifinal list this year who we don;t already have on the set.

If anyone has someone they would like to add as a nominee, by all means post them.

New Senior candidate eligible:

Ken Anderson, QB- 4 Pro Bowls, 1 First Team All-Pro
Jim Plunkett, QB- 2 time Super Bowl Champ
Louis Wright, DB- 5 Pro Bowls, 2 First Team All-Pro, 2nd Team All-Decade 1970s

2012 Semifinalists:
Roger Brown, DT- 6 Pro Bowls, 2 First Team All-Pro
Curley Culp, DT- 6 Pro Bowls, 1 First Team All-Pro
Mike Curtis, LB- 4 Pro Bowls, 2 First Team All-Pro
Eddie Meador, DB- 6 Pro Bowls, 2 First Team All-Pro

We will run the vote through next Weekend and wrap it up on Labor Day.

My vote:

ADD
Ken Anderson-1

SUBTRACT
NONE
I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    I concur. Add Anderson, delete no one.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Ditto for me

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Agreed with the above. Off topic, if he makes the HOF is he auto included into the All Time QB set too.???
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Agreed with the above. Off topic, if he makes the HOF is he auto included into the All Time QB set too.??? >>

No. There are HOF QBs, RBs and WRs not included in the All-Time sets. Waterfield, L. Kelly and McDonald are a few that come to mind. Of course you can always submit the request for Anderson, HOF or not.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
  • Options
    Louis Wright.
  • Options
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    add 0
    subt 0
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    My vote is to add Ken Anderson

Rye

Greg
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options

• Options
    Add: None
    Subtract: None
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Add: None
    Subtract: None >>

this
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
  • Options
    Add none
    Subtract none
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them-Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    Running Tally:

Total Voters: 10

ADD
    Ken Anderson-5
    Louis Wright-1

SUBTRACT
    NONE

Final day for voting. Will wrap this up around 8 PM EST.