Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Best way to have purchased Slabs transfered to your registry

i have four slabs that ive picked up that are still in other peoples registries. i realize that there is a procedure to get this done.

Do i scan all four (front and back) as a group, or individually?

Thanks for your advice,
Eric
Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle

Comments

• PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Scanning them as a group is fine. Just make sure you get front and back.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Email Cossetta, she will in turn email them.

Or, if you know the past owner email them direct.

Good for you.
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the "my sets" tab and use the quick add feature. Type in the cert, which you already know will bounce...there will be a link requesting PSA send an email to the person who has the card registered requesting him/her to delete the card. If this doesn't work within a few days, you'll have to follow the advice given above. Front and back to Cosetta and then she will delete them for you.
  • Thanks fellas. i emailed the registry email address, hope it helps.
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Go to the "my sets" tab and use the quick add feature. Type in the cert, which you already know will bounce...there will be a link requesting PSA send an email to the person who has the card registered requesting him/her to delete the card. If this doesn't work within a few days, you'll have to follow the advice given above. Front and back to Cosetta and then she will delete them for you. >>

+1. This is best route.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 905 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely drives me nuts when some turd wont take his cards off when he gets the request. The computer that my scanner is hooked up to is slow as hell and it takes me forever to scan just a few cards. UGGH
  • PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Scanning the cards, both front and back, is very time consuming. I found a better way, but you need an Iphone or Ipod touch with a camera feature. Just take a picture of the front and back and email them directly from your mobile device. Takes about 20 seconds.