Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anyone have any Montana or Steve Young?

Im looking to purchase jersey on card autos of both players. Im looking for pack pulled autos. The lower numbered the better.

Im not looking for sticker autos on this purchase.

Thanks
Zack

Comments

• Options
    anybody have these guys?
  • Options
    Hello! These aren't for sale, but just thought you'd like to see them. As one collector to another, for fun. I believe that the Traditions is the first dual auto of montana/rice, and of course, its on card. I really like the triple thread card as it is "Joe Cool", unlike the usual threads, and it looks gem. The 97 Traditions are a tough card, poor quality, and I think just as great as the 97 Legends auto's.

• Options
    Wow the dual autos is really amazing, makes it even better that its the first with those two. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    I have an on-card Steve Young Private Signings Auto PSA 9. It doesn't have a jersey but it's a packed pulled auto if you would be interested.

Reese
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    Not much into graded Reese, but thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>Wow the dual autos is really amazing, makes it even better that its the first with those two. Thanks for sharing. >>

Thank you! You might not be interested, but starting late this Tuesday, I will have a 2004 Leaf Limited Tittle Montana Young jersey 24/30 on ebay. I won't sell off ebay. Here it is, just in case.

TITTLE MONTANA YOUNG
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow the dual autos is really amazing, makes it even better that its the first with those two. Thanks for sharing. >>

Thank you! You might not be interested, but starting late this Tuesday, I will have a 2004 Leaf Limited Tittle Montana Young jersey 24/30 on ebay. I won't sell off ebay. Here it is, just in case.

TITTLE MONTANA YOUNG >>

Thanks. I see you have a Motana Archives auto listed. I have that on my watchlist already. If you decide to move your Archives Reserve Montana please let me know.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

TITTLE MONTANA YOUNG >>

Thanks. I see you have a Motana Archives auto listed. I have that on my watchlist already. If you decide to move your Archives Reserve Montana please let me know. >>

Hello! I went ahead and listed the tittle/montana/young already, just so you know. Honestly, I don't think I will be selling the Archives Reserve. As you say, on card auto. Gotta keep one of the two. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

TITTLE MONTANA YOUNG >>

Thanks. I see you have a Motana Archives auto listed. I have that on my watchlist already. If you decide to move your Archives Reserve Montana please let me know. >>

Hello! I went ahead and listed the tittle/montana/young already, just so you know. Honestly, I don't think I will be selling the Archives Reserve. As you say, on card auto. Gotta keep one of the two. image >>

I dont blame ya, I actually didnt even know Montana had a Reprint auto before a couple weeks ago. That ones definitely a keeper.