Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Woohoo! John Abraham of the NY Jets is coming to my Sports Authortiy this saturday!!!

image im happy! im gettin a UD Graded rc of his signed, its /1325 imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    want a 2000 press pass John Abraham auto
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    yeah....for what? image
  • Options
    books at $8. you looking to trade or buy. will sell at $2 w/sase or trade for gu
    lmk
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    hey ski, which one..east brunswick ??
  • Options
    Dave - yah EB on Rte 18...store just re-opened, its even better inside now! are you plannin on going? since i didnt catch ya at freehold, maybe ill c ya there!

drew...its no biggie...i could go either way on it. thanks for thinkin of me tho.
  • Options
    Is that the Idiot that almost broke Aaron Brooks neck. And Turley was gonna destroy? The same idiot that brought a automatic rifle to a Stadium after 911..
    Or was that some other idiot?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    no, that was that crazy mofo damien robinson....
  • Options
    damn man you shouldve told me earlier i wouldve taken off work hes one of my favorite players
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Options
    paulie....i just found out 15 minutes before i posted, one of my friends called me and told me! sorry!