Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Warren Sapp Rookie Card

What would you guys say would be the best one to get and then get signed?

Do you think he is HOF material?

Thanks

Craig

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    No question future Hall of Famer....and a pretty good dancer.

The SP is the RC worth the most. Personally, I would prefer having a Topps RC signed...it was an almost completely white card and would look better I think. Others would likely prefer the SP.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Select Mirror Gold, but I don't think the surface would autograph well.

Yes he is a Hall of Famer. Defensive players, lineman especially, are underrepresented in the HOF. The voters have made it a priority to increase the numbers. He was part of one of the best defenses in NFL history.
    Mike
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Here's my Topps PSA 10 RC

imageimage

I also have a high school yearbook with photos shown in my high school yearbook thread.

Mirror Gold would be worth more the SP....was referring to base card rc's. But I would like to pick up one of them...will have to put it on my list...bad ndleo.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    SP is his best rookie.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    This will give you an idea of what they look like signed. Here's two of mine One is the SP and the other is a Bowman's Best Blue Refractor

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    DerekDDerekD Posts: 388 ✭✭
    The SP is the card in the All-Time Bucs set. The Warren Sapp pose on the Topps card is one I could have lived without ever seeing.
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    My vote is for the SP even thought I love the Bowmans Best refractor.