Home Sports Talk

NFL Football

I tried to watch a little of the Panthers game tonight before I came to work. I just could not get enthused about the game and finally came to the conclusion that I didn't care one way or the other. I live about 20 miles outside Charlotte. I do believe I could have just as easily been watching an WNBA game on the TV or scoccer for that matter. I used to love football.

Ron
Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

• DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    With the issues going on right now in both the NFL and NCAA, I would rather shot marbles and try to win bombers.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • NFL is nothing more than an XFL wannabe league.

Come back to College ball! image
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • The NFL has never been stronger. With the new agreement, they have laid the groundwork for a very successful decade to come.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Melvin... I live in North Carolina too. It isn't you. It isn't the NFL. It is the Panthers. There has never been a team in the history of professional sports that will put you to sleep faster than the Panthers. They haven't had a passing game in years. They run a lot, but not even that well. They have no exciting players on special teams or defense. Of course you don't care. Jerry Richardson doesn't seem to care about the Panthers either, and he owns them.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.