Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone looking to join a fantasy football league? Draft Sunday 8/28 7pm CST

I have a couple extra spots in a league I have run for the last couple years. It is a standard scoring league (non PPR) 12 team league. Entry is $100. 1 QB, 2 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def. There is a 12 week regular season with 6 teams making the playoffs. The top two seeds get a bye. Draft is Sunday, August 28th at 7pm CST. The payout is:

$100 best regular season record
$200 3rd
$300 2nd
$600 1st

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

Justin

Comments

• Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    7PM cst is that 8PM eastern? If so I may be interested. Who is holding the money for the season and is the league on Yahoo, ESPN or NFL Network?
  • Options
    Yes, 8pm eastern. I am the commish so I will have the money. It's on ESPN. It's a good honest group of guys. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Options
    Damn ESPN. Hate the website. I have to double check with my work league to see if I am already drafting at that time this Sunday or if it is next Sunday. If it doesn't conflict with your draft time I am in. Do you happen to have any references from these boards for sales or doing something like this before? Finally is the $100 due from everyone before the draft starts?

-Brendan
  • Options
    Yeah, I will have all the money before the draft. As far as references, there should be some people that can vouch for me on these boards as I've done quite a few deals on here.
  • Options
    Anyone else interested?
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    Very interested, but it depends on the hurricane heading this way. We are supposed to get the bulk of it by 8pm est on Sunday, if the power is still on I'll give it a go. I'll get back a few hours before and let you know how things look. Don't hold a spot, but if you need one then I hope to be ready to go.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    stf
  • Options
    Where are you located gameused? I hope you don't get hit too hard and everyone stays safe! Update me when/if you know you'll be able to play or not and maybe we can work something out.

I have 1 person in from the boards, I have room for 2 more if anyone else is interested.

Justin
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me the registration info. Thanks.
    Mike
  • Options
    Need one more, anyone else?
  • Options
    Bump this is gonna be a fun league Justin needs 1 more to fill it.
  • Options
    I'm in buddy,

please pm me
    Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

• Options
    MinorLeagueSource I think you are #12 so we should be full. Looking forward to 8PM draft time.