Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

ebay: vintage_varieties?

I wanted to check to see if this ebay member is on these boards at all...he won a cheap auction but hasn't replied to me in 2 weeks and I really don't want to leave a negative feedback for such an auction.

Comments

• Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Sellers can't leave negative feedback. Just file a NPB case, get your fees back and block the douchebag from doing it again

• Options

<< <i>Sellers can't leave negative feedback. Just file a NPB case, get your fees back and block the douchebag from doing it again >>

Hi,

"Douchebag" here.

I just recently read your messages this morning, since we only finally got internet service in our new place. Between moving out of state, job hunting and getting school in order, I've had sparse internet/hobby time and haven't been as "plugged-in" as usual. This purchase was something that I assumed had been been paid for (in a lump/combined payment thing) almost two weeks ago. That said, I paid immediately upon seeing your messages (including the unpaid item one) this morning. I apologize for my absenteeism, definitely not the norm, much less with a $0.25 item.
    My Error & Variation Blog

Collecting Robin Ventura and Matt Luke.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Sellers can't leave negative feedback. Just file a NPB case, get your fees back and block the douchebag from doing it again >>

Hi,

"Douchebag" here.

>>

imageimageimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Vinegar & Water-

No worries, that's why I sent the messages and figured I would check here. I mean I did not want you to miss out on such a priceless item. Will go out tomorrow.