Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Digital camera question...

My Cybershot finally quit working after about 7 years. I went out and found a cheap Nikon Coolpix to use as a replacement. I have been playing with it a little this evening and am not sure how much I like it. I am so used to the Sony it will take a bit to get used to anything different. Just wondering if anyone has (or had) one of the Nikons (L24) and what they thought of them?

Comments

• Options
    The l24 is actually one of the best cameras you can get for the price, they are around $100 and are 14 MP.

I still can't seem to get a clear pic on cards without taking 5-10 photos (in super macro), and even then it is still iffy....
  • Options
    Nikon Coolpics is a great camera considering the price, the operations and menu will be slightly different to your old sony, but im pretty sure Id rather have the new Nikon than the old Sony. I work in a camera shop, id say just play with the setting a bit until you feel comfortable with it, if not go back to the shop and just ask them for a quick explanation on how to get the most out of the camera, the place who sold it to you should be able to help.

peace

Craig