Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA/DNA QUESTION ON BASEBALLS

Are all passed auto baseballs sent to PSA/DNA put in a cube? And what can you tell me about these cubes? Can you get in them to adjust the ball? Thanks guys...

Comments

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Are all passed auto baseballs sent to PSA/DNA put in a cube? And what can you tell me about these cubes? Can you get in them to adjust the ball? Thanks guys... >>

I believe only those in which the baseball is graded gets the cube. And no, you can't get into it.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    From what I understand, they all get the cube. There are tamper proof PSA/DNA branded stickers affixed on the edges to prevent the cube from being opened, but removing these stickers to get at the ball does not invalidate the authentication or the grading. There's also a blue PSA/DNA label with the certification number affixed to the bottom of the cube.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>From what I understand, they all get the cube. >>

This is not the case.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    The only ones I've seen sealed inside the PSA/DNA cubes are graded.

The cubes are sealed at the bottom using two stickers that can easily be cut or peeled off to open the cube. I like mine to remain sealed, so I just rattle the ball around inside the case a bit to adjust the position.
  • Options
    All baseballs sent into PSA/DNA for authentication are returned in a UV-protected Ultra Pro cube. For non-graded baseballs, the cubes are not sealed and there are no labels on the cube. For graded baseballs, the cubes are sealed with PSA/DNA stickers on the sides and labeled on the bottom with the name and grade. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>All baseballs sent into PSA/DNA for authentication are returned in a UV-protected Ultra Pro cube. For non-graded baseballs, the cubes are not sealed and there are no labels on the cube. For graded baseballs, the cubes are sealed with PSA/DNA stickers on the sides and labeled on the bottom with the name and grade. Hope that helps. >>

Exactly!