Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Interesting discussion autograph collectors should find interest in...

Im sure we will not be allowed to discuss people/persons involved on the PSA message boards but for all of us autograph collectors, this is a must read thread on the NET54 boards. Being aware of what is going on will save us from being ripped off by bad authenticators and fake autos. There are really only 2 in the industry that we can trust. Yes, all make their mistakes so use your own judgement and judgement of fellow collectors before you buy!

link

*edited to correct the link

Comments

• Options
    thanks for the info..

peace
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    This is exactly why I've always stayed away from AUTOS. I'm sure I'm not alone. It's a shame for legit sellers to lose potential business simply because
    the industry is as dirty as it gets. In fairness all areas of collectibles has issues of some sort.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
  • Options
    ACE is every bit as shady as Morales and Ted Taylor. If you come across something with an ACE COA, it's most likely a forgery. PSA and JSA aren't perfect, but they are the best in the business and the only 3rd party authenticators I would ever consider.