Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

centering on Topps Cards

Just curious- what are some of the worst centered (vintage PRE 1971)_Topps cards you have seen?

I am asking because I came across a 1961 Curt Flood that is off centered on the side to the point of entering the picture and the other side has the line of the other card.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    I've seen many examples that had 50/50 off-centering (meaning half of one card and half of another).

What I have found more amazing is the extreme diamond cut cards. How did they even get those cards in packs.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 989 ✭✭✭
    I'm no expert on this, but I, too, have seen many 1961 Topps baseball cards that are way off centered.

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.

• Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Definitely not the worst I've seen (I think there's an OC thread somewhere) but a quick search found this '53.

2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    I have this 1952 topps card, its 100% miscut. The true card # is 311, what ever that player is.