Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1985 Topps FB Walter Payton MINT 10 on ebay

Wow, a MINT 10 1985 Topps Football Walter Payton ~PSA 10/9. Who needs PSA when you can just send your cards to this clown and he will gladly sell them as something they are not.

Anyone know how to report this auction to ebay for inappropriate PSA keyword spamming? He did the same thing with a 85 Topps Dent RC that he lists as MINT 9 ~PSA 9.

Here's his message when questioned about whether his cards are graded by PSA:

<< <i>This isnt PSA graded but that is what it would probably grade. I have had cards graded before by PSA and have become frustrated with them due to their inconsistency. Ive had cards come back 9s and 10s and then the exact type of card come back an 8 (somebody who was having a bad day downgraded my gem card). My feedback is excellent and these cards are all from a well stored collection that I inherited back in the day that joined my collection as well. This card is from a wax box I opened about 2 years back. >>

Comments

• Options
    Far right "Report Item" just under "Other Item Info"
  • Options
    The seller is not using PSA in the title to draw people to the listing. He is only offereing his "opinion" in the description. I have seen far worse "mint" cards from our own members here.