Options

any chance these autos are real?

The price make me suspicious.

eBay Link

-Jason

Comments

• Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    HARD to tell with those scans but from what i can see the Williams and Aaron look good. not sure about the others.
  • Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    Hard to tell from the scans, the Jackie looks like it might be a "clubhouse" version though.
  • Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

<< <i>HARD to tell with those scans but from what i can see the Williams and Aaron look good. not sure about the others. >>

Really? Those are the two I thought looked the most questionable... The Ted with the loop between the D and T? Just comparing those to my personal Ted & Hank autos and they are not very close, although Aaron has a lot of variation.
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    Scoreboard did issue real certs for good/private signed items, but they were on easily copy-able paper. If someone has a real scoreboard cert the item is real.

I think the seller has enough feedback that if you submit the items to PSA/DNA or JSA and they came back bad they would refund.
  • Options

<< <i>Scoreboard did issue real certs for good/private signed items, but they were on easily copy-able paper. If someone has a real scoreboard cert the item is real.

I think the seller has enough feedback that if you submit the items to PSA/DNA or JSA and they came back bad they would refund. >>

He states in his listing that he won't refund if the Jeter and/or Dodgers ball come back bad because they are "bonuses". Another idiot who actually thinks he has a choice when someone pays through paypal.