Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just blows my mind every time I get the email from 4 Sharp Corners... The title: SALE: Over 35,000+

Seriously though, that's insane... At an average(just guessing) of $30 per card, that's $1,050,000 in graded cards. The average very well may be higher than that, not sure, not looking, don't care, just saying, WOW!
Miconelegacy Auctions
"Live everyday, don't throw it away"

Comments

• Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Seriously though, that's insane... At an average(just guessing) of $30 per card, that's $1,050,000 in graded cards. The average very well may be higher than that, not sure, not looking, don't care, just saying, WOW! >>

They do have a HUGE inventory. I'm a little surprised they don't run more sales on their BIN's just to clear some of it.
    I've had a few cards on my watch list for months now, but they never seem to lower the prices.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Do a test and put some on your ebay watch list, and put some on a watch list on a piece of paper. Try to see
    if either one drops. I've never tried it, but it may be worth the experiment.
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    That place cracks me up. The only ebay retail store I have been banned from and all I did was ask a few questions and corrected an order that they sent to me incorrectly. Since then I have created a buying account.

If you ask for cards for a certain player expect them to bump the card price for that player by $5 a card.