Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My updated site with scans

http://airstuie.tripod.com

Check out what I got and maybe we can find a trade.
Ref's : KG, FatKat, McDee, Duncangal, Nash, Speedmaster, Derrick, Doplo, WFFL, Skivermont3 and many others

Wantlist: The greats like Jabbar, Magic, Julius, Bird, Chamberlain. I'm also a Shaq collector and always looking for auto's or game used.

Comments

• Options
    i like the miles and the odom
  • Options

What yea got that I might like Naslike?
    Ref's : KG, FatKat, McDee, Duncangal, Nash, Speedmaster, Derrick, Doplo, WFFL, Skivermont3 and many others

Wantlist: The greats like Jabbar, Magic, Julius, Bird, Chamberlain. I'm also a Shaq collector and always looking for auto's or game used.
  • Options
    what do you want?
  • Options
    you there i got some shaqs an others
  • Options
    You like the scan below...(Shaq jersey bv $50)

PLMK...I like a few lower end card of yours
    My Cards

CU References: 65 and counting

• Options
    Steve,

I like the Shaq a lot, just not willing to give up the Miles AUto...hopefully we can work something out

Canada, here is the link to my site

My Site

thanks
  • Options
    i like your fleer baseball auto /250..lmk what you need in bv for it...i only have baseball....site not updated but ill make offer after you lmk

take care
    jim
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options

NBASteve...... sorry got that version.

Naslike.... just look at my sig line and tells the whole story on what I'm looking for.

• Options
    what about me? lol

I've got a 87-88 Fleer MJ BV $150...Real nice

thanks

brad
  • Options
    i like your fleer baseball auto /250..lmk what you need in bv for it...i only have baseball....site not updated but ill make offer after you lmk

take care
    jim
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya

• Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    what the hell is this!?

Temporarily Unavailable
    The Tripod site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

The site will be available again in approximately 2 hours!

f|_|cked up tripod image
  • Options

Sorry Bradley........ just answering IM's...... ummm only thing I saw I want on your site is probably the one card
    your not going to trade so thanx anyways.

• Options

Undertaker..........HUH? my site down?! they shut poor stuie down!

• Options
    what do you want for the miles and odom?
  • Options
    yea.. apparently.. just wanted to take a peek at your shaq collection if it's on there image
  • Options

I just checked it..... it's fine and site is working.

Naslike....... look at my sig line and tell me what yea got?

• Options
    thanks for ignoring me 2 times haha
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE

• Options
    might be my provider.. it sux too lol image
    so.. what are your favorite shaqs that u have?
  • Options
    its still not working
  • Options
    aircanada~ You interested in any of these for your jordan shoe?

iverson topps chrome 50/50 mint
    kobe spx winning materials wu/shoe combo
    iverson nba logo patch I have scan if the buyer doesn't come through on ebay.
  • Options

I like my 2 Shaq auto's because there same year but different pictures from Ultra and Focus. Also like my 3 different 00-01
    Fleer feel the game jerseys. here's a pick of the Shaq Focus auto I just got.....99-00

• Options

Sportsguy you talking to me? I don't have a Fleer baseball auto /250....... don't collect baseball at all..... thought you were talking
    to Bradley.

• Options
    my bad should have said your name then one of these - haha but yea its on your site under baseball
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE

• Options
    those are some sweet ass cards man image *jealous* hehe image j/k
    I only have his 00-01 Topps Autograph, but I guess (when I have the money) I should get some more.. I hope..
    I do have his 00-01 UD Patch and a Lakers Master Collection Jersey #'d 230/300
  • Options

Airkobe..... yea I might have interest in that Kobe wu/shoe and yea LMK on the result of that Ivy patch. If the buyer doesn't come
    through then toss me over a scan of it.

• Options
    TTT