Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    Will he sign his rookie cards?
  • Options
    I'm not sure about rookie cards. Here's the contact email address from the website.

drew@wgauthentic.com

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Is $199 a decent price for a Gretzky autographed card?

I could really go for something like this, signed.

My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    You can certainly find a Gretzky autograph for less but his signature is so easy to fake, in my opinion, $199 is not too much to know it's authentic.

The extra $35 for personalized is definitely worth it.

I've been meaning to get a signed "Best Wishes Patrick" puck for years and finally looks like the extra money will be available this go round for one image

Does anybody know when the signing is?
  • Options
    Unless he has a new policy Gretzky has always signed his rookie card.
  • Options
    EA, I'm not completely sure but by looking at it there is one column for the "individual item" and another for "WG authentic", so I'm assuming the second column is the actual pricing with cert/sticker.
  • Options
    First column pricing is if you supply the item to be signed. Second column pricing is if WGA supplies the item. That's how it worked in the past. All items will have the COA/Hologram.

• Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    The site says it needs all items by Sep. 19
  • Options

<< <i>The site says it needs all items by Sep. 19 >>

My 30th Birthday image
  • Options
    I don't see anything for inscriptions, just personalizations. Does he not inscribe items?
  • Options
    He does not do inscriptions relating to his career. Only things like Best Wishes, Happy Birthday, etc.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am really, really tempted to send a copy of the photo I had taken with Gretzky a few weeks ago to have him autograph it. It WOULD be really nice to have it signed, I'm just not sure it's worth the $250. Especially when I could have gotten an autograph that night for free.

Tabe