Home Sports Talk

Fantasy FF chat

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im in 2 leagues, in my PPR league I have #6 Im looking to snag LeSean Mcoy, in my other league I got #3 pick...looking to trade down or possibly grab Chris Johnson or Foster whichever falls the #1 pick already made it clear he is taking AP all they way..

Comments

• jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I'm doing a PPR as my second league this year. My first time doing a PPR, I'm not sure how much I'm going to like it or how well I'm going to do....I'd love to be able to grab Charles or McCoy in the 1st round.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 teams are 6-3 and 5-4 Ive gotten completely screwed by both my #2 picks in both leagues...Vincent Jax and Hakeem Nicks, I also drafted for both teams and expected big things out of Mike Williams.

Anyone care to chime in on how they are doing? Chris Johnson owners are surely mired in dissapointment...
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My #1 pick in one league was Jamaal Charles...'nuff said..image

In my other league, though, Ray Rice has carried me, while DeSean Jackson has been garbage. Good thing I also have Brees. Picked up Green from Cin early on, as he's been pretty solid.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea lots of big name players dissapointing this year, Im kicking myself in the ass big time for taking Brady over Rodgers too image

I actually just did a trade, believe it or not I traded Brady ( image ) and Maclin for Stafford and D Murray, Im hoping that Murray is the stud Back I think he is. I figured Stafford will post solid numbers down the stretch with his weak schedule although NE has a fairly easy list of games left too save the Jets image