Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT: USPS Parcel Shipping problem... "T" not showing on label.

Hi, I'm shipping a large Parcel and the "T" is not printing at all. Has anybody had this issue in the past? Something new or error?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    The "P" isn't used for parcel post, the "P" is for Priority and the box is blacked out for parcel post.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Jim said...I seem to recall at one point didn't they use the letter T in that box, Jim?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What Jim said...I seem to recall at one point didn't they use the letter T in that box, Jim? >>

That's right...there's supposed to be a "T" there...but I'm getting this weird dark spot instead.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    What Jim said
    +1

I like the sound of that
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    2 Jims can't be wrong image
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    The black box started showing up on my Parcel packages about 2 weeks ago and my last name no longer prints out. With that being said, all my packages have arrived safe and sound to their destination.