Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FT:HONOR ROLL EDDIE GRIFFIN RC/ANFERNEE HARDAWAY 1ON1 DUAL JERSEY

Nice card in mint condition.Blue piece of Griffin's shorts and white piece of gu Hardaway jersey,#126,#0003/1000

lmk what you got to trade
Refs:BigE187211,RichyPF32,mcdee2,ejones06(x2),Baird34(x2),sonicsfan

Looking for: Raiders game used and au, Magglio Ordonez,Jerry Porter,Tim Brown ,Lakers Devean George,Kobe

Comments

• Options
    What are you looking for.LMK thanks
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar

• Options
    lookin for good gu/au/rc of anybody in my sig or anyone else. do you have a tradelist? lmk

Looking for: Raiders game used and au, Magglio Ordonez,Jerry Porter,Tim Brown ,Lakers Devean George,Kobe
  • Options
    I got a Tim Brown Dounruss Elite 01 Face to Face ( 4 piece of face mask ) 44/100 50$.LMK if you are interested and the BV of your card.Thanks
    I am alway looking for:

• Options
    might be interested in the Brown, but not straight up for it. It doesnt book yet but im thinking aroung $60. can you send me a tradelist,please?!

Victor

• Options
    Thanks for letting me know but at this price i will pass.Thanks
    I am alway looking for:

• Options
    ttt