Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

partial POST sets from 1961 and 1962...How to sell?

Both sets have around 130-140 different cards each and most stars included. Do I sell them as partial sets with all the stars included, sell the stars invidually and then sell the remainders as partial sets, or sell all cards individually?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭
    Claude, what kind of overall condition are you looking at? Are the stars better than the commons? Doug
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Majority are all really crisp and crease-free and nice straight cuts....just cut close and black borders not all there. Looks like they were stored away for some time.
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭
    I would say if the condition is nice and consistant to sell them as a group. If you have any star cards that are cleanly cut with full borders I would think about grading them, but even if you don't grade them, highlight the stars when you go to sell. Good luck. Doug
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Claude- I'd be very interested. always wanted to work on this set but was waiting on a large lot like this.
    Anthony

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    I'd also be interested, I'm about halfway through the 61 set.

"Molon Labe"