Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

O/T...Shipping question

Bought a playstation console and received but it is not working. Seller says return and he will send another since he has a few. My question is..who pays for the freight for me to ship back??

-Claude

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make him he should have tested it
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    How would I make him pay?? I have to get it back to him for him to send a replacement...unless I tell him to send the 2nd console upfront and then I will return the 1st.??
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    on Ebay, buyer is responsible for return shipping. Unless he's a nice guy and will eat it.
  • Options

<< <i>on Ebay, buyer is responsible for return shipping. Unless he's a nice guy and will eat it. >>

He's just asking for a neg if he doesn't. I'd just ask him to refund what it costs you to ship it back. It was his mistake so he should eat it.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    The buyer pays upfront to get the item back to the seller and then the seller should refund the return shipping upon receipt of the item. I can't tell you how many buyers think that the seller should refund the item plus return shipping BEFORE the buyer ships the item back!!! What kind of cuckoo way of thinking is that!?!?!?!?!