Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Putting my 1972 raw set in a binder and came across this....

These cards are 352 and 356 in the set respectively and I wonder 1) What is so interesting up there? and 2) Has anyone ever seen Gerry and Dave in the same room?

A little over half done with the raw set in EX+/NM condition so if anyone is looking to move bulk raw commons at a competitive price, let me know.

Your pal
jr

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Friggin TWINS! Looks like the same damn guy in both!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    ICE9ICE9 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that freaky...same angle and they look like twins
    "Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult
  • Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    If they BOTH played for the Twins, that would be freaky.
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    You had to spoil their secret??? These guys have been swapping wives for years and the women never noticed.
  • Options
    jrbolesjrboles Posts: 566 ✭✭

<< <i>You had to spoil their secret??? These guys have been swapping wives for years and the women never noticed. >>

Speaking of which, I read Fritz Peterson's book. I give him credit for an interesting concept (which Yankees will go to Heaven and which will take a dip in the lake of fire), but recommend y'all pass.
  • Options
    AUPTAUPT Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    Seperated at birth!

Actually, there was a prgramtic reason that when the Topps photographer came around, they always tried to get this shot. The, if the player was traded and there was no time to get pix in the new uniform, they could run this pose without showing a cap logo.