Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

anyone have loggage that dropped off a sub at the national?

mine is still a no.. makes me nervous but I know 22,000 pieces takes a long time to process

Comments

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Bob, you should check with Mike Navarro. He might be checking the board in between hitting the refresh button on the PSA website. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    I had national subs log last week on Tuesday and Thursday. Still waiting on two more.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I've been waiting 16 days for my 15 item order (submitted/received the week before national). Still says order processing. =/ Customer service says that they are pretty backed up. (22,000 would do that).
  • Options
    I dropped off our 125 pack group sub(no loggage yet as this went back with Steve first), and also 170 cards with no loggage yet.

They have to be really, really behind.

Hope something shows as logged tomorrow.

Mike
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    I just needed to know I was in the same boat with others.. takes the worry away
  • Options
    TheDudeAbidesTheDudeAbides Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    All of my subs (3) are entered. It's hurry up and wait on the two wax and cello pack subs. They were all placed in last week. The other is just a 5 card freebie. Hope that pops soon.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    150 cards, no loggage yet. If it's not in by Friday evening, I'll start to get worried.