Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1st Mailday EVER!!!

Well thanks to you guys for all your help, I was able to purchase this item, I used a sniping program sum1 suggested and paid a measly R120 about 12$ including shipping for this complete set of 1934 Cricketers, the big one being the Donald Bradman Card, who is widely considered the best cricketer to have ever played, so without further ado, here are the scans: BTW I am going to attempt to resell this item locally at a major mark up as it is extremely rare over here..

They are a little bit small than I envisioned, but nonetheless, I am happy with this purchase.. They measure 3.5 cmx 6.8cm(approximately)

peace

Craig

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Looks like you made a great deal. BTW I know little about Cricket but I would imagine a Buddy Holly autographed card would be off the chart in value.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>BTW I know little about Cricket but I would imagine a Buddy Holly autographed card would be off the chart in value. >>

HAHAHA .... Good one Ralph.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    Very cool and very artistic portraits. I love the blazers they are wearing.....Country Club Fabulous.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, not sure about buddy holly, heard the name, wiki sais he was a singer songwriter, anyways, yeah me 2, love the artwork, might help me with mine, but really nice old set IMO, for a pretty good price...

I think if that bradman card was signed it would be selling for allot of moolas....

Anyways keep well guys, should have some more things arriving soon, should be more to your taste aswell....

peace
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Congratulations. Looks like you made a great deal. BTW I know little about Cricket but I would imagine a Buddy Holly autographed card would be off the chart in value. >>

I have a off the charts Buddy signed card... Ritchie Valens too!

• Options
    TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Congratulations. Looks like you made a great deal. BTW I know little about Cricket but I would imagine a Buddy Holly autographed card would be off the chart in value. >>

I have a off the charts Buddy signed card... Ritchie Valens too!

image >>

Collecting Tony Conigliaro
  • Options
    Well done. Nice first deal.
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers