Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT Anybody familiar with Charleston, SC?

if you are familiar with Charleston could you pm me please. looking for some info from a local.

thanks. eyebone
"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough

Comments

• Options
    PM sent. Yes it's been a bit cooler after a month of 105 to 115 with the heat index!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Much cooler the last few days. Actually went outsideimage
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    I agree! We didn't go out much over the past 3 or 4 weeks. It's like the January back home in NH.

It's been great the past couple days. Cooler nights, now my kids can play outside again, and we can go to the range..
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    It's funny that you ask. I'm sitting in my hotel room at Charleston Place right now and have an interview Wednesday w/ a company here. My wife and I have been here several times on vacation and absolutely love it. Great city.

What info are you looking for?

Rgs,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Great place to stay! My dad stayed there for a few nights during a festival his wife wanted to attend.

Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    I was in Charlestown for 7 months in the shipyard. A great place to visit; with lots of historical attractions and fantastic places to eat. BTW there was a great card shop near the old Cooper River Bridge. This was in 2003.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).