Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I can't believe the USPS actually has a stamp that says;

"Found in supposedly empty equipment."

Today, I got bubble envelope from an eBay purchase made last July, that I had to get a Paypal refund for since its never showed and the DC scan showed it as being scanned in at the sellers PO and then nothing.

Showed up today, with the label almost completely faded and with that stamp on it.

I understand they lose things, but to have it happen enough that they actually have that stamp, really surprise me.
Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page

Comments

• Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    too bad you can't find the seller and make it right for them.. that would be a nice surprise
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>too bad you can't find the seller and make it right for them.. that would be a nice surprise >>

And you are right ... AMAZING they have a stamp for that!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

<< <i>too bad you can't find the seller and make it right for them.. that would be a nice surprise >>

Nice snarky comment there.
    I know who it is and I plan to. I buy from them regularly.

Commissions

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I understand they lose things, but to have it happen enough that they actually have that stamp, really surprise me. >>

Then you'll be SHOCKED by this shirt. image
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    >>

Shocked I am.

Commissions

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Not sure if that is funny or sad.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I understand they lose things, but to have it happen enough that they actually have that stamp, really surprise me. >>

image >>

That is funny image
  • Options
    We have had it happen maybe 10 times over the years -- some that were shipped to us and vice versa.

It typically happens at Chrismas time where the post office sorting facilities go from using 200 bins down to 50 or something like that and some of the containers get stored away when January hits with mail caught in them.
  • Options
    if you know me at all.. you know that wasn't being snarky.. I figured the age of it may cause it to be hard to track down
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>if you know me at all.. you know that wasn't being snarky.. I figured the age of it may cause it to be hard to track down >>

I assumed you weren't being snarky but perhaps changing the wording from "too bad you can't" to "hopefully you can" would have made all the difference image

Tabe
  • Options
    it is just a product of this board.. most comments seem to be negative so I understand why he thought that
  • Options
    kidzfundkidzfund Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Maybe the USPS is trying to make up their billion dollar deficit by selling shirts...