Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

USPS Package To PSA--"Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)"

Hi guys, can someone let me know if they have any info or experience with this situation: I sent a submission to PSA by USPS with Delivery Confirmation and Insured. Post Office tried to deliver it this past Saturday, and I received an email notice that the tracking note was "Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)". Presumably, this is because the delivery attempt was on a Saturday when people were not working, and so they did not leave the package with PSA.

So, what happens now? Do I need to do something? Does PSA arrange for re-delivery? Anyone with experience, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Comments

• gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    Nothing to worry about. This is standard and PSA will pick up your package on their next trip to the Post Office.
  • pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭
    Relax. PSA will get it nxt biz day. Had it happen several times. Never lost a pkg to Newport.
  • Thanks for the responses and reassurance. I suppose I am a bit nervous since my last submission was "lost" by the PO on the return trip from PSA. PSA did right by me on compensating me for the loss, but I would have rather gotten the cards...It's taken me a while to muster the courage to send in another sub.
  • pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭
    I'd fear the PO any day over PSA. Lots of PO horror stories on this board.
  • Just last week I called the Post Office that delivers to PSA. The lady was very kind. She called over to them and asked them
    if they got my package. PSA did get the package, but someone forgot to scan it in the delivery confirmation system.

My advice is to go on google and look up USPS (and PSA's zip code). It will give you the phone number to the post office.
    Ask to speak to the person who delivers to PSA. They send thousands of packages to PSA and PCGS. They will help you. Good luck !
  • Thanks, all. I received a notice later today that package was delivered this morning, and surprisingly it's already been logged by PSA!