Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Online vintage PSA dealers?

Who has the most reasonable prices?

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Who has the most reasonable prices? >>

Is this a trick question?
  • leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    No... I know most are irrational in their pricing but there have to be some out there that are at or around SMR. I need some stars in '59 Topps in 7 or 8.
    I have bought from All Star Cards, but they are few and far between. The absolute best place to get those cards you seek has always been Ebay/various Auction houses (Goodwin, Memory Lane, et al).
  • HallcoHallco Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you asked RonBurgundy or Otwcards????

• scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    Few BIN sellers would have what most believe are "reasonable" prices.

Several ebay "auctioneers" have nice vintage on a regular basis, including our own Rick Probstein -- others I have used are PreWarCardCollector, and DavidBVintage.
    I'm looking for dealers who have their own websites that don't have extraordinary prices say 25-50% more than SMR. I'd be looking for a dealer that is basically priced at SMR. I've checked several already but haven't had any luck. I think I've checked BMW cards, Kruk Cards, Triple S and a few others.
  • jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭
    I've always thought mickey's sportscards was reasonable. John

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Haven't bought from Mickey's in a few years, but was always fairly priced in most cases and graded accurately

http://www.mickeys-sportscards.com/
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
    Got all I needed from Mickey's already. Anyone else? Looking for some PSA graded stars too.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭
    Starx cards...pretty fair prices. Will deal a little. BMW....OMG.
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭
    Try qualitycards.com
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • I have had many dealings with, and worked with, fscards1, name is Floyd. Always been reasonable with me, has 3,000+ items on ebay plus a seperate show inventory, give him a try. I know he is headed to White Plains tomorrow.
  • natetrooknatetrook Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    Levi at 707 has always had reasonable prices.

;-)
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have had many dealings with, and worked with, fscards1, name is Floyd. Always been reasonable with me, has 3,000+ items on ebay plus a seperate show inventory, give him a try. I know he is headed to White Plains tomorrow. >>

+1 for Floyd

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • I have picked up some absolute blazers for my '56 baseball set from both cooperstownsportscards (MI) and diamondstarsportscards (CO). I wouldn't say their pricing is cheap, but they don't gouge you either. I've bought from both multiple times; always high-quality scans and top-notch service.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA

<< <i>+1 for Floyd >>

Plus one here as well. And a fellow North Carolinian to boot! The only person from NC who sells cards cheaper than him, is yours truly!
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    qualitycards.com

Hands down the best service and pricing from any site on the net.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Qualitycards has a very small inventory of '59s, Starxcards website is down, will check out these two (cooperstownsportscards (MI) and diamondstarsportscards (CO)) now. Thanks guys... still need 17.
    Get on the mailing list for ALL STAR CARDS. They are based out of Kansas and send a monthly catalog out. It is free. As well as having cards for sale, they run a monthly auction as well.
  • Cooperstowncards website is down and Diamond Stars has about 10 '59simage
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭
    sent you pm
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I checked the sites listed and picked up some 1970's era PSA Brewers. I am still looking for more. If anyone else has a good site, please add it to the list. And yes I already check Ebay multiple times a day.

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    paul@starxcards.com
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items