Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anybody know where were at on the cycle for PSA Grading Specials ?

Morning,

Sitting on a stack of Cards for a bulk sub as usual and since this months special is really not special, does anybody know where we are at in the PSA specials cycle? Month 1 or 2 of the usual cycle? Does anybody remember if the special the month after the National last year was good or did it suck so they could get caught up?

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭
    I think they just repeat the specials for 3-4 months at a time now. Not much different from month to month. Pretty disappointing to me.
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    We can always hope for a September "special". image
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    They seem to be getting worse each month from my perspective
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    We're due a GOOD one, that's for sure. Sitting on a stack myself.
  • kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    PSA is celbrating their 20th anniversary. I'm still waiting for a really great 20th anniversary grading special.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭
    It's like a woman's cycle...you never know what you're going to get. If it's a bad cycle then it might be the $15 per card....400 card minimum...max $100 declared value.image
  • SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    I've been sitting on a small stack of about 50-70 cards for a few months now, waiting for a good special. Unfortunately, my membership runs out this month and because of the paucity of decent specials (and tightness of the finances of a single Dad), I doubt I am going to re-up.

Would it be possible to piggyback on someone's submission if there ever is a decent special?

Thanks!
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    I think the Monthly Specials are beginning the onset of menopause as they are becoming less frequent and run a bit hot and cold.
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    just ask to submit 1 million cards @ 3 bucks per and it will be the next month special. image

• eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭
    I heard that sept specials are

4.50 per card any year 500 max value 10 card min

10 psa dna red flip and card grading. 500 max value No min

10 ticket special any year 500 max value no min

15 psa dna red flip and ticket grading. 500 max value no min

8 pack any year even 1965 football

Tall boys can be mixed in with regular size cards and free shipping to anywhere in the US
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    My membership ran out in Feb. and I haven't renewed yetimage