Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What do you think these would grade? (2)

Hi,

Thanks for all your help on the Ryan & Bunning rookies. Here are two more if you don't mind taking a look, what do you think these would grade?

Thanks,
R-Mac

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 on the Boyer the Lollar might be a 7 but might be OC top to bottom. Nice looking cards!
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 912 ✭✭✭
    4 and 7
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    PSA 4 and PSA 6, respectively.
  • Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    4 and 7. Maybe 7 (st) looks like a light stain on the back.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i>PSA 4 and PSA 6, respectively. >>

Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>PSA 4 and PSA 6, respectively. >>

image >>

I'm with Scott and Jim...

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999
    First off I love these types of threads. It really is helpful for a new card collector to learn better the art of grading.

So, on the back of the Lolar card, what is that on the "chances" "in only" It looks like a discoloration. Is it a stain?
    If it isnt, then 6/7 is the grade most quoted.
    If it is a stain (just playing what if) what does that do to the grade of the card?

Again, love threads like this as I can really learn from them