Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Upsurge in selling on EBAY??

I sell on Ebay. I am a Powerseller and a Top-rated seller. Having said that, I really don't sell a large quantity of cards. However the last 30 days or so I have noticed a decent size surge on my sales and the prices are decent (all buy it now's). i was wondering if any of you had noticed this with your sales?image
Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Perhaps due to a slow down of the big guys going to the National?
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

• << <i>I sell on Ebay. I am a Powerseller and a Top-rated seller. Having said that, I really don't sell a large quantity of cards. However the last 30 days or so I have noticed a decent size surge on my sales and the prices are decent (all buy it now's). i was wondering if any of you had noticed this with your sales?image >>

We ain't sold sh*t! image
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    regardless of what people may have you think, there are a few simple facts to remember about eBay:

1) you can still always sell your junk on eBay, and your chances are enhanced significantly if you are offering better-than-average junk or can't-miss junk

2) you can still always buy someone else's junk on eBay, and your chances are enhanced significantly if you are staying away from bidding on funny looking holders with oddly shaped Mickey Mantle cards inside

C) you can still use your girlfriend's chest or bare midsection as a background in your auction and your chances are enhanced significantly - no one really even cares what you are selling

but, please, PLEASE, do not under any circumstances show off your upsurge image
  • If your BIN are close to VCP I'm buying the cards I need. But most BIN are priced double or more of VCP averageimage
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• << <i>If your BIN are close to VCP I'm buying the cards I need. But most BIN are priced double or more of VCP averageimage >>

Afternoon,

Then your shopping at the wrong places, my stuff is always below VCP and SMR !!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • stevekstevek Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it's been a slowdown for me.

Oh well...I cry myself to sleep, and I tell the landlord to get F*ed and just wait another few days for the rent. image